Hertz is offering double Gold Points at U.S. and Canada airports from July 1, 2012 through August 31, 2012.
You can earn double Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points on weekly rentals. Compact through Full-Size cars qualify for double points at airport location within the U.S. and Canada. The promotion is valid from July 1, 2012 through August 31, 2012.
How To Get The Double Points
- Member must select to add Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points in profile and on reservation to get the bonus points
Terms And Conditions
- Valid on paid rentals made at Hertz Airport locations in the U.S. and Canada from July 1 – August 31, 2012
- Only Hertz Gold Plus Rewards members residing in the U.S. and Canada qualify for double points
- Member must select to add Hertz Gold Plus Rewards on rental or reservation to get the bonus points or it must be selected in member’s Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Profile
- Bonus points will not be awarded on rentals accruing other Frequent Travel Program points. Bonus points will be added to member’s account up to 5 days from the rental return
- Only paid rentals will qualify for this promotion
- This offer has no cash value. Standard rental qualifications and return restrictions apply
- Offer cannot be combined with any other bonus offer or other promotion
- The minimum age for this offer is 21 and age differential charges may apply. All Hertz Gold Plus Rewards rules apply, see Hertz for complete Terms and Conditions