This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Triple Doubles aren’t so easy to get in the game of basketball. But a triple or double is easy to get with Hilton Honors in the points and miles game this summer. Hilton is offering double or triple points on qualifying stays this summer. To receive the triple or double Hilton Honors points simply follow the registration steps below and you’ll be on your way to triple or double points on Hilton stays from now through September 30, 2012.
Speaking of easy, check out the new easy way to get Hilton Gold status and receive all the great Gold benefits that come along with the status.
How To Register
- Register through the official promotion entry page
- Sign in to your Hilton Honors account
- Stay any weekday night (Mon-Thu) between July 1, 2012 and September 30, 2012 to receive double points
- Stay any weekend night (Fri-Sun) between July 1, 2012 and September 30, 2012 to receive triple points
Terms And Conditions
- The offer (“Triple Your Trip”) is valid for eligble stays completed between July 1 and September 30, 2012 (“Promotion Period”) at any participating hotel or resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio
- Hilton HHonors members must first register at HHonors.com/Triple prior to check-out of your stay within the Promotion Period
- Registered HHonors members will receive the bonus only for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends
- For the Triple Your Trip promotion, the Bonus Points you earn per night are calculated based on the average nightly folio of your total stay (average nightly folio is calculated by taking the total net folio of your stay divided by the total number of nights of the stay)
- Triple Your Trip Double Points are awarded for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights in your stay
- Triple Your Trip Triple Points are awarded for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights in your stay
- For a detailed explanation of how points are issued for Triple Your Trip, please see
- “Double Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned during a stay
- “Triple Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to double the number of Base Points earned during a stay
- Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your HHonors account
- Offer is not transferable, is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers
- Frequently asked questions for this promotion can be found here
As always with Hilton promotions, there are hotels that choose not to participate in the promotion. Simply check the list of non-participating hotels and vote with your feet if you like this promotion. Oh yeah, and there are a lot of them not participating.
- Triple points with SPG Nice Choice promotion
- 1,000 Points or 200 Miles With Priority Club
- 5,000 Points for weekend stays with Marriott
- Free night after three stays with Best Western
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.