This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
As a Starwood Preferred Guest American Express card holder, you are probably aware of the invitation only event benefit for the card. The most recent invitation only event includes tickets to the US Open, a cocktail reception, dinner in the SPG hospitality area, a gift bag, and a chance to meet and greet a tennis legend.
As a Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Cardmember from
American Express, you are invited to witness one of the world’s
most prestigious sporting events. Enjoy exclusive Cardmember-only
access as some of the top names in tennis compete for the title.
How To Get The Promotion
- Tickets available starting Wednesday, August 1st at 1:00pm
- Call 1-800-445-7374 to reserve your seat
- What: Exclusive Cardmember event at the 2012 US Open
- When: Wednesday evening, September 5, 2012 at 5:30pm
- Where: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center Flushing, New York
- Price: $165 per ticket (includes lower promenade seating at Arthur Ashe Stadium, cocktail reception with dinner in the SPG Cardmember hospitality area, meet and greet with a tennis legend, and special gift bag)
- This offer is available only to Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cardmembers. Only 85 tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The SPG American Express card offers great value with a 20% bonus transfer option to partner airlines and generous redeem 4 nights receive 5th night free. If you are a tennis fan, this may be another benefit for the Starwood American Express card.
- Free Cirque du Soleil Tickets With SPG American Express
- Free $50 To Palm Restaurant With American Express
- Inside Tennis Access With Chase in NY
- Fourth Night Free + $100 Resort Credit At Grove Park Inn
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through some links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.