This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Marriott has teamed up with Delta and a number of other participating airlines to offer triple SkyMiles on all stays this fall. Register and stay at any participating Marriott hotel between July 1 and October 31, 2012 to earn triple Delta SkyMiles. You’ll start earning triple SkyMiles starting with your second stay during the qualifying period.
How To Register To Earn Triple SkyMiles
- Make sure you select the miles earning option in your Marriott account first
- To set your profile to miles earning, navigate to the earning preferences and edit your earning preference
- Next enter your SkyMiles number if you wish to earn SkyMiles with Marriott stays
- Base miles will be earned for each paid stay, PLUS earn triple miles every paid stay, beginning with the second stay
- You’ll earn varying degrees of miles per dollar spent depending on which Marriott hotel you stay with
- Earn 2 airline miles per US Dollar spent on qualifying charges
- JW Marriott
- Autograph Collectoin
- Renaissance Hotels
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Earn 2 airline miles per US Dollar spent on room rate only
- Ritz Carlton
- Earn 1 airline miles per US Dollar spent on room rate only
- Courtyard by Marriott
- AC Hotels by Marriott
- Fairfield Inn & Suites
- SpringHill Suites
- Residence Inn
- TownePlace Suites
- Marriott Executive Apartments
Terms And Conditions
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.