This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Today is enrollment day for Small Business Saturday.
Enrollment opened this morning and you can enroll your American Express cards for a $25 statement credit by visiting the American Express Shop Small website. Between Mrs. Weekly Flyer and myself, we were able to successfully register five cards. Not bad, we will get $125 in free statement credits when we shop next Saturday. I will get Mrs. Weekly Flyer to scout out some shopping trips.
Points Of Interest About Promotion
- Our Corporate Amex didn’t work. It said that it was not eligible.
- The number of enrollments is limited. Enrollment opens at 12:00AM MST (“Mountain Standard Time”) on November 18, 2012, and will continue until 11:59PM MST on November 24, 2012 unless the enrollment limit is reached sooner.
How To Receive For $25 Statement Credit
1) Make sure you have your American Express cards ready to spend on November 24, 2012. If you have to many cards, consider adding authorized users to help you spend at small businesses. If you don’t have an American Express card, you could consider one of the many Business American Express cards.
2) Register your cards when registration opens. Visit the American Express Shop Small website to register all cards when it opens.
3) Visit the Small Business Saturday Facebook page to map out the small businesses that you plan to spend money with on Small Business Saturday.
4) Enjoy your $25 statement credit for each card that you spend money on with a participating small business on November 24, 2012.
This is one of our favorite benefits from being American Express customers along with all of the card benefits.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.