Today is the much anticipated Small Business Saturday.
Mrs. Weekly Flyer has a fun filled family plan for our day to use our American Express credit cards for the $125 Small Business Saturday credits we’ll receive.
Here is our strategy to use the $25 statement credit for each of our American Express credit cards:
1.) Baby boutique =$25
The first stop will be to a near by baby boutique to pick up a few items for Baby Weekly Flyer.
2.) Fine Home Boutique = $25
The next stop will be to a home furnishing boutique to pick up some last minute items for the Holidays.
3.) Lunch at a small business = $25
All this shopping will make us hungry, so we’ll stop at a newly opened local pizza joint for a pie and an antipasto salad.
4.) Pedicure at small nail salon = $25
At this point, Baby Weekly Flyer will likely need a break (and me as well) so I’ll take Baby Weekly Flyer home and Mrs Weekly Flyer will take some time to relax at a local salon.
5.) Local hardware store = $25
For the last stop, Mrs Weekly Flyer and I will make a hand off with Baby Weekly Flyer and I’ll make my way over to a local hardware store to pick up a few things to hang stuff for the Holidays.
Sounds like a pretty nice little Saturday. Fun day full of visiting small businesses, but no Home Depot or Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don’t think we’ll have time.
How To Receive For $25 Statement Credit
1) Make sure you have your American Express cards ready to spend on November 24, 2012. If you have to many cards, consider adding authorized users to help you spend at small businesses. If you don’t have an American Express card, you could consider one of the many Business American Express cards.
2) Register your cards when registration opens. Visit the American Express Shop Small website to register all cards when it opens.
3) Visit the Small Business Saturday Facebook page to map out the small businesses that you plan to spend money with on Small Business Saturday.
4) Enjoy your $25 statement credit for each card that you spend money on with a participating small business on November 24, 2012.
- It’s Coming Back – $25 American Express Statement Credit With Small Business Saturday
- Enrollment Day is Here – Free $25 American Express
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.