This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Update: 100,000 offer is expired.
Apparently it’s not too late to to get in on the 100,000 bonus points for a Business Platinum Card from American Express. I just received a targeted offer for 100,000 bonus points after being approved for the Business Platinum Card and meeting spending threshold. This isn’t the first time I’ve been targeted for the 100,000 offer, and probably won’t be the last.
Another 100,000 American Express Offer For Platinum Business Credit Card – Not Too Late (This offer ended)
Over the last 12 months I’ve had a number of opportunities to apply for the 100,000 offer for a Platinum Card from American Express. But the key is knowing that you can only receive the bonus for one Business and one Personal card. The terms of American Express’s Gold and Platinum cards (along with others) state:
[bonus points offer] not available to applicants who have had this product within the last 12 months or any Consumer ZYNC®, Green or Gold Card account within the last 90 days
So this means since I’ve already received bonus for the Business Gold Card, one that I signed up through a 75,000 bonus points offer in 2012, I cannot receive the bonus points from this targeted 100,000 Business Platinum Card offer from American Express.
If you are considering the 75,000 or the 100,000 offer, know that they’ve come and gone frequently in the last 12 months. Here’s a quick recap of the many times I’ve had the opportunity over the last 12 months to apply for a 75,000 bonus point or 100,000 bonus point offer from American Express.
- Starting back in the spring of 2012, Mrs Weekly Flyer received her first targeted offer for 100,000 points with the personal Platinum Card. Her offer was a targeted offer providing 100,000 bonus points, but is no longer available.
- Then in Autumn I was able to apply for the public 75,000 bonus point offer for the Business Gold from American Express. By applying for this card, I left points on the table, 25,000 to be exact because I received and continue to receive targeted Business Platinum 100,000 offers from American Express.
- Fast forward to early December of last year, I received my first offers for the 100,000 bonus points with the Business Platinum Card.
- Then, only weeks later in the middle of December, I received no fewer than THREE additional offers for 100,000 bonus points for the Business Platinum Card from American Express.
- And just a few weeks ago, I shared my experience applying for the 100,000 bonus point offer for the personal Platinum Card.
It Doesn’t Stop – Just Received Another Targeted 100,000 Business Platinum Card Offer
Just this week I received a new targeted 100,000 bonus point offer for the Business Platinum Card from American Express. The new offer details are below: This offer ended….
- Applicants approved by March 16, 2013 will receive 100,000 Membership Rewards bonus points
- Simply spend $10,000 on the card before June 14th, 2013 to receive the bonus points
- Call American Express at 800-971-6736 and provide your personal RSVP code
- Bonus ID: A3ML
There is a current Business Platinum Card offer 100,000 Membership Rewards points, but it is targeted.
This offer ended
Don’t forget if you aren’t targeted for the 100,000 Platinum Card offer or can’t take advantage of the 75,000 Business Gold offer. American Express has had multiple offers for the 75,000 bonus point Business Gold, 100,000 bonus point Personal Platinum Card, and the 100,000 Business Platinum Card within the last 12 months.
Based on my experience, there are other campaigns going on and will potentially be more in the future.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.