This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Intercontinental Hotels Group has an existing promotion that offers customers a $50 rebate after every completed two night weekend stay. This promotion is valid for US AND Canadian residents who complete the eligible stays (Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights) prior to September 1, 2013 and postmark the required rebate forms by October 3, 2013.
How To Get $50 Gift Card
- Register for the promotion here
- Book and complete a stay at IHG Family Brand hotel and pay with your MasterCard by September 1, 2013
- Mail your completed rebate form (Copy of your Registration Confirmation and Hotel folio with reservation number (bill) Rebate redemption) to:
PO Box 52106
Phoenix, AZ 85072
- Complete a consecutive two weekend night stay between May 31, 2013 and September 1, 2013
- Pay with your MasterCard
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are eligible
- For US AND Canadian residents only
The fun doesn’t have to stop when your trip ends. Stay for two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and we’ll give you a $50 Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard (up to $200) when you pay for your stay with a MasterCard card.
Participating hotels include: InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Alliance Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo® , Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Resort®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Staybridge Suites®, and Candlewood Suites®.
Terms And Conditions
- Details terms and conditions here
I love these gift card rebate promotional offers. A few years ago Hyatt rolled out a $25 gift card promotion for 1 night Hyatt Place stays. I maxed that one out, but it included weeknight stays instead of only weekend stays.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.