This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Earlier this week we ran a giveaway to award one lucky Points, Miles & Martinis reader with a Briggs & Riley @Work bag. The winner will be allowed to select one bag from the @Work™ collection which features:
- SpeedThru™ pocket allows for a hassle-free trip through TSA checkpoints. Avoid grey bins and store your personal belongings in this quick-access pocket
- Backed by the Briggs & Riley unbeatable warranty
- The interior multi-pocket organizer lets you easily arrange and access your files and mobile devices
- @work cases, briefs and backpacks are designed to perfectly complement and take full advantage of the design features of your Briggs & Riley Baseline luggage
- @work is designed for today’s fast-paced business world, with an elegant edge for the multi-tasking professional
To enter, we asked our readers to leave a comment over in the official entry post by today, Friday, July 5, 2013 at 3 PM EST answering both of the following questions in the comment section:
- What kind of work bag do you travel with (backpack, briefcase, wheeling briefcase, other) and why?
- What feature do you look for in a business bag?
So Who Won The @Work Bag?
Congratulations to the winner, Candace who shared comment “I travel with a backpack since it fits various items, depending on my needs for a particular trip. I look for something lightweight, yet sturdy enough to protect my possessions.”
Congratulations, you’ve won a bag from the Briggs & Riley’s @Work collection. You’ll be contacted on how to redeem your prize.
If you didn’t win, make sure you Sign up for our Emails so you’ll be notified next time we run another giveaway, which will be very soon. Leave a comment in this post with what items for an upcoming giveaway most interest you.
What would you prefer to see given away here at Points, Miles & Martinis:
- New British Airways First Class Pajamas Set (Size L)
- New British Airways First Class Blanket
- New British Airways First Class Amenity Kit (contents included)
- New Delta Business Elite Amenity Kit (contents included)
- American Airlines First Class Amenity Kit (Cover only with no contents)
- iPhone Travel External Protective Covers (4)
- Points, Miles & Martinis Cocktail Napkins and T-shirts
- Gogo Wifi One-Time Use Passes
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.