This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Looks like Delta is UPing their in-flight food. I already think Delta’s meals are pretty great in the forward cabin. I should know, as not long ago, I had over 4 meals on a Delta plane in 1 week! So improved in-flight food offerings are always a plus in my book.
But now Delta has added Business Elite Express Meals on their daily flights between JFK and London Heathrow. This is in partnership with Union Square Hospitality Group (including Danny Meyer) who are known through their great restaurants like Shake Shack, Union Square Cafe and Gramercy Tavern.
“We’ve long admired Delta’s commitment to inflight innovation, and BusinessElite provides an ideal stage for USHG to collaborate to help further enhance the inflight food and hospitality experience for Delta’s passengers,” said Danny Meyer, USHG’s CEO.
I wonder if the Express Meal will include something like this from the Union Square Cafe?
Or something like this from the Shake Shack.
Or something like this from Gramercy Tavern?
Whatever the Express Meals look like, I’m sure they’ll be in good taste with the new partnership.
- Atlanta – Best Airport Restaurant, One Flew South Duck Breast
- Atlanta – Best Airport Restaurant, One Flew South Soup and Sushi
- Quiet Lunch In World’s Busiest Airport – Cafe Intermezzo
- Tasting Notes: Delta’s Complimentary Sky Club Bar Menu
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Chipotle launches at another DC Airport!
- Delta’s “Other Transcon” Service – 777 Business Elite From Los Angeles
- Delta 777 Flat-Bed Business Class Review – Atlanta To Los Angeles
- Delta flat-bed service to Hawaii with low award availability
- Delta Lie-Flat Domestic Routes 11/25 – Big Repositioning Day For 747, 767, 777
- Delta Secrets – Delta’s Domestic Flat-Bed Routes And Delta New York JFK To Los Angles 4x Daily Flat-Bed Business Elite Service For Summer
- Delta’s Domestic ex-New York Flat-Bed Routes
- Another Domestic Delta Lie-Flat Route For 767
- Two More Delta Flat Bed Routes – One Dedicated And Another On Limited Basis
- Another Domestic Delta Route With Flat-Bed Service On International Configured Plane
- Delta’s 757 Business Elite Seats – Holiday Traveling Isn’t So Bad
- Upgrade – Delta International Business Class On 767 Domestic Flight
- Delta’s Dedicated Routes With Lie Flat Business
- Delta 767 International Business Class Review On Domestic Route
- Delta 767 Old Style Business Seat And 777 Flight Tomorrow
- Delta’s Flat-Bed Service From New York To Atlanta Changed Schedules
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.