This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Last year, we had a great day on Small Business Saturday. This year we can’t wait and are getting ready for the big shopping day!
Read about last years shopping trip here where we got $125 in statement credits on Small Business Saturday.
In preparation for November 30th, we have a couple tips for you:
- Gather up your American Express cards. We have 6 between the 2 of us!
- Register your cards in advance of Small Business Saturday (link not active yet)
- Mark your calendar for November 30th – shopping day and look for our next post alerting you that it is time to register each of your Amex cards for the statement credits.
What Is Small Business Saturday?
Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses across the country. Created by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
When Is Small Business Saturday?
This year, Small Business Saturday is on November 30th.
How Can I Participate?
That’s up to you! You can go shopping or dining at a local small business, tell others to be a part of the movement or share with your own network how you’re supporting small businesses in your neighborhood. Anything you can do helps to give small businesses the support they need to keep creating jobs, powering the economy and invigorating communities. And that’s what makes the movement a success. Share how you’re supporting small businesses with your social network.
Small Business Saturday is a great way to support local businesses, not to mention you may get something in return.
We have 6 cards between the two of us this year. How many do you have that qualify for this promotion?
If you missed this promotion last year, be sure to Sign up for Email (only 1 email a day) so you won’t miss it again.
- Small Business Saturday Is Here!
- It’s Coming Back – $25 American Express Statement Credit With Small Business Saturday
- Enrollment Day is Here – Free $25 American Express Statement Credit With Small Business Saturday
- American Express Success On Small Business Saturday!
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.