We are only 2 days away from the FTU in Tampa Bay, Florida this coming weekend. That means it is time to announce our Points, Miles & Martinis Gogo Wifi card winners.
The other day, we shared that upgrades were starting to clear for the flights down to FTU. I got my upgrade on the way down courtesy of Delta Medallion Platinum status that I earned the easy way. Then just yesterday, my return flight upgrade also cleared. Times like these I just love my Delta Platinum status.
We gave readers a chance to win one of five Gogo wifi passes. To enter, readers simply had to leave a comment in the official post answering the question below.
- Did your upgrade clear for this week and does your flight have wifi?
- (if you aren’t flying this week, share something in the comments anyway)
Congratulations To The Winners
Congratulations to the winners below. Each will receive one Gogo wifi pass good for one free internet session.
- Dave shared “I don’t hold status, but I have gotten exit row “upgrade” before.”
- Alison shared “No, United FIRST CLASS booked as FULL (A-319). And yes, United sent a GoGo alert Email that my SFO/DFW flight is Wi-Fi equipped!! (Someday, I too hope to make it to the FTU. Look forward to reading your reviews.). Thanks!!”
- Ms. M shared “Flying next week, and I pretty sure that as a silver medallion I won’t clear. But at least we have exit row seats. I could use the wifi – going to New Mexico.”
- Diego shared “Not going to FTU, but sure would love gogo on my flight next month to STI!”
- Nicholas shared “Fly Delta by choice, not this week, but next. Love the wifi.”
Thanks for participating in our small giveaway here at Points, Miles & Martinis. If you didn’t win this time, be sure to Sign up for Email (only 1 email per day) so you’ll never miss another giveaway like this one.