This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Rocketmiles now offers members a chance to earn airline loyalty program points and miles with 9 different partners representing Oneworld, Star Alliance, and Sky Team. The newest addition to Rocketmiles adds an airline loyalty program in the Middle East, Etihad Guest.
What Is Rocketmiles?
Rocketmiles offers a way to increase the amount of airline miles you’ll earn with hotel stays over the “airline mile” earning options through hotel loyalty programs. Hotel bookings made through Rocketmiles allow members to earn thousands of miles for reservations booked through Rocketmiles. It’s simply, really.
- Signup for a Rocketmiles account
- Book your hotel reservation through Rocketmiles
- Check-in and enjoy your hotel
- Earn thousands of airline miles
If you don’t have a Rocketmiles account, you can Signup through my referral link and get 1,000 miles. Then refer your friends for 1,000 miles once your friends completes their first booking.
Rocketmiles Adds Etihad Guest As Partner
Rocketmiles has added Etihad Guest as a partner.
Now members can earn Etihad Guest miles with hotel purchases through Rocketmiles. I still credit my Rocketmiles earnings to American Airlines. Where do you credit your Rocketmiles points or miles earnings?
- Double Miles With Rocketmiles For Two Days Only
- Earn 100% Bonus On All US Airways Flights This Fall
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- Earn 3,000 jetBlue TrueBlue Points With Rocketmiles Newest Partner
- Earn Miles With Hotel Bookings Plus 1,000 Bonus Miles
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.