This week we mixed it up from giving away airline Business Class Amenity kits and gave the readers a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky reader. To enter, readers had to simply tweet us at @weeklyflyer using #PMM100Amazon to share how they would use the Amazon gift card.
Amazon is a great way to pick up things you would normally buy but with 5x the points. To get 5x points with Amazon purchases, I usually purchase Amazon gift cards through Office Supply stores to earn 5x points per dollar spent with my Chase Ink Plus® Business Card (also Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card). The points I earn with this card can be transferred to a number of great travel providers including:
- British Airways (great way to book awards With Must Have Airline Points For Serious Frequent Flyers)
- Marriott (where I earned gold status after 9 stays)
- Hyatt (where you can upgrade to suites with points)
- Korean Air – the home of the 90,000 mile Business Class award to French Polynesia
- Many more…
This week we gave away a $100 Amazon gift card to one of our lucky readers here at Points, Miles & Martinis.
Winner Of The $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Congratulations to the following winner who shared how they will use the gift card.
Earning 5x points at Office Supplies stores is a great way to rack up Chase Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Ink Plus® Business Card, Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card. With 5x points, you’ll earn award trips 5x faster than regular spending.
Thanks for following us on Twitter at @weeklyflyer and participating in our giveaway here at Points, Miles & Martinis. If you didn’t win, make sure you Sign up for Email (only 1 a day) so you won’t miss the next giveaway. And you don’t want to miss the next two giveaways. Next week we’ll give away a $500 gift card and Club Carlson gold status to two readers. The following week we’ll kickoff a 100,000 hotel point giveaway. We are as excited to offer these giveaways as the winners will be to receive the prizes.
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Ritz Carlton – How to save points on Ritz Carlton free night redemptions
- Marriott – Why I like Marriott Gold status
- Marriott – How to get Marriott Platinum status after only 9 Marriott hotel stays
- British Airways – British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- British Airways – Great value from Avios points with short and long haul flights
- British Airways – How to establish a family account to pool miles for award tickets
- Amtrak – First Class Acela Review
- Korean Air – 60,000 miles for First Class Award to French Polynesia from Hawaii
- Korean Air – 90,000 miles for Business Class Award to French Polynesia from U.S. mainland
- Korean Air – 80,000 miles for Business Class Award to Europe from U.S.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.