This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Last week we gave away 6 airline Business Class amenity kits. Five of them were even vintage ones. But this week we are mixing it up by giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky reader.
I usually purchase Amazon gift cards through Office Supply stores to earn 5x points per dollar spent with my Chase Ink Plus® Business Card (also Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card). The points I earn with this card can be transferred to a number of great travel providers including:
- British Airways (great way to book awards With Must Have Airline Points For Serious Frequent Flyers)
- Marriott (where I earned gold status after 9 stays)
- Hyatt (where you can upgrade to suites with points)
- Korean Air – the home of the 90,000 mile Business Class award to French Polynesia
- Many more…
This week we are giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one of our lucky readers here at Points, Miles & Martinis.
How To Enter $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
We are giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky winner. We’ll select a winner at random on Friday from all valid entries. Must be following us at time of announcement to be eligible to win the prize. To enter simply do the following:
1. Follow & Tweet Us
- Follow us on Twitter at @weeklyflyer and tweet us @weeklyflyer with #PMM100Amazon and how you would use the $100 Amazon gift card
Earning 5x points at Office Supplies stores is a great way to rack up Chase Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Ink Plus® Business Card, Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card. With 5x points, you’ll earn award trips 5x faster than regular spending.
Good luck. How would you earn the most miles or points with a $100 Amazon gift card?
Don’t forget to follow and tweet us at @weeklyflyer with #PMM100Amazon for your chance to win a $100 gift card to Amazon.
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Ritz Carlton – How to save points on Ritz Carlton free night redemptions
- Marriott – Why I like Marriott Gold status
- Marriott – How to get Marriott Platinum status after only 9 Marriott hotel stays
- British Airways – British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- British Airways – Great value from Avios points with short and long haul flights
- British Airways – How to establish a family account to pool miles for award tickets
- Amtrak – First Class Acela Review
- Korean Air – 60,000 miles for First Class Award to French Polynesia from Hawaii
- Korean Air – 90,000 miles for Business Class Award to French Polynesia from U.S. mainland
- Korean Air – 80,000 miles for Business Class Award to Europe from U.S.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.