Last week we gave away 6 airline Business Class amenity kits. Five of them were even vintage ones. But this week we are mixing it up by giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky reader.
I usually purchase Amazon gift cards through Office Supply stores to earn 5x points per dollar spent with my Chase Ink Plus® Business Card (also Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card). The points I earn with this card can be transferred to a number of great travel providers including:
- British Airways (great way to book awards With Must Have Airline Points For Serious Frequent Flyers)
- Marriott (where I earned gold status after 9 stays)
- Hyatt (where you can upgrade to suites with points)
- Korean Air – the home of the 90,000 mile Business Class award to French Polynesia
- Many more…
This week we are giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one of our lucky readers here at Points, Miles & Martinis.
How To Enter $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
We are giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky winner. We’ll select a winner at random on Friday from all valid entries. Must be following us at time of announcement to be eligible to win the prize. To enter simply do the following:
1. Follow & Tweet Us
- Follow us on Twitter at @weeklyflyer and tweet us @weeklyflyer with #PMM100Amazon and how you would use the $100 Amazon gift card
Earning 5x points at Office Supplies stores is a great way to rack up Chase Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Ink Plus® Business Card, Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card. With 5x points, you’ll earn award trips 5x faster than regular spending.
Good luck. How would you earn the most miles or points with a $100 Amazon gift card?
Don’t forget to follow and tweet us at @weeklyflyer with #PMM100Amazon for your chance to win a $100 gift card to Amazon.
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Ritz Carlton – How to save points on Ritz Carlton free night redemptions
- Marriott – Why I like Marriott Gold status
- Marriott – How to get Marriott Platinum status after only 9 Marriott hotel stays
- British Airways – British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- British Airways – Great value from Avios points with short and long haul flights
- British Airways – How to establish a family account to pool miles for award tickets
- Amtrak – First Class Acela Review
- Korean Air – 60,000 miles for First Class Award to French Polynesia from Hawaii
- Korean Air – 90,000 miles for Business Class Award to French Polynesia from U.S. mainland
- Korean Air – 80,000 miles for Business Class Award to Europe from U.S.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.