This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
With a blog name like Points, Miles & Martinis, it’s not hard to tell that we enjoy a cold beverage from time to time, especially when traveling. But what makes the drinks better is when it’s free. There are a few ways to get free drinks when traveling (see related posts at the bottom of this page for more details) like using free drink coupons, the elite member Have One On Us program, or enjoying a cold beverage in a Sky Club like the new JFK Sky Club.
All of these choices led me to write this article. I have 30,000 SkyBonus points to redeem and the choice isn’t easy. If you don’t have a SkyBonus account, click this link here. I’ve narrowed the selection down to Delta Sky Club lounge passes or Delta Drink certificates.
For 10,000 SkyBonus points, members can receive 10 coupons valid for a cocktail, beer, wine or headset.
- Indicate choice of cocktail, beer, wine or headset on the coupon and present it to the flight attendant when ordering.
- The coupons have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Coupons cannot be sold, bartered, redeemed for cash or exchanged for any other service item
- Coupons are valid for up to 12 months.
But for 30,000 points, members can receive 4 coupons for entry to anyone of the Delta Sky Clubs.
- Coupon is valid for one person’s admission only and may be used for one day during the validity period. Present One-Day Pass to the Delta Sky Club service representative for entry.
- Bearer must be 18 years of age to become a Delta Sky Club member and to redeem the coupon. Access to Delta Sky Club locations with self-service bars is limited to those ages 21 and older. See our Club Locations for more information.
- Coupons are valid for one year from date of issuance.
So What’s Better?
For me the choice is easy. I have 30,000 SkyBonus points to redeem and a blog called Points, Miles & Martinis. So I’m going to redeem for 30 drink certificates to give them away here to readers like you. Besides, I already receive complimentary access to Delta lounges with my Delta Reserve card.
What would you redeem your SkyBonus points for if you had enough for the drink coupons or the lounge passes?
- Free Drinks On Delta Flights For Medallion Members
- Happy Hour In Delta’s New JFK Sky Club – Lots Of Pictures
- Confirmed – Delta SkyBonus Beverage Coupons Good Through 2014
- A Wet Run At Delta’s SkyClub In Atlanta’s New International Terminal
- Delta SkyBonus Beverage Coupons Return And 30,000 Signup Bonus
- Delta’s Have One On Us Free Drink Program
- Happy Hour Basics – Delta In-Flight Coupon Happy Hour Giveaway
- Free Drinks On Delta With Electronic Have One On Us Coupon
- How To Get 10 Free Delta Drink Certificates And Win PMM Cocktail Napkins
- First To Worst; The Guillotine Seat To Get To Best Happy Hour Ever
- Live Delta Platinum Status Earning Flight With A Little Help From A Credit Card
- Delta Coupon Winner And Woodford Reserve Breakeven Point
- Defending Delta Vs Southwest Flyer’s Shin Kick – Round two
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.