This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express cardholders can save even more, but looking at their Offers For You, which you can find by logging into your American Express account online and selecting the Offers For You tab at the bottom of the page.
There, you’ll be able to see which offers are available and can easily add them to your card by selecting Save Offer. Once saved, the offer will then appear on the My Offers tab which means it has been loaded on to your card.
There are many merchants available with discounted offers so it’s a good idea to take a look here every so often to make sure you don’t miss out on any places that you would normally visit anyways. For instance I took a look at mine at some places I saw were AMC Theaters, PF Chang’s, and Neiman Marcus.
- BEST BUY- Spend $250 or more, get $25 back
- EXXONMOBIL- Spend $30, get $5 back
- AMC- Spend $20, get $5 back
- P.F. CHANG’S-Spend $40 or more, get $10 back
- AMTRAK-Spend $150, get $30 back
- FOREVER 21-Spend $25 or more, get $5 back
- DELIVERY.COM-Spend $25, get $5 back
- TOYS R US-Spend $25, get $5 back
- FEDEX OFFICE-Spend $15 or more, get $5 back
- WEST ELM-Spend $150, get $30 back
- ZAPPOS-Spend $150 or more, get $30 back
- JCPENNEY-Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
- TEAVANA-Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
- SONY-Spend $100, get $25 back
- COSTCO.COM-Spend $115 or more, get $15 back
- KOHL’S-Get $10 back when you spend $50+
- RUBY TUESDAY-Spend $30, get $10 back
- CHICO’S-Spend $150 or more, get $50 off
Be sure to check what offers are available for you in your American Express account, since you must add them to your card to use them since they do not automatically get added.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.