In this article we’ll share a quick update on what routes you can find Delta’s new Business Elite menu which we shared the details of yesterday. The new menu is already in the air and features dishes from Executive Chef Hopkins who also is the owner of Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Public House. These are two great restaurants with good food no matter where you are from. Plus, the new menu includes meat cuts from the Spotted Trotter, known as a Boutique Charcuterie in Atlanta.
- Atlanta (ATL) to London Heathrow (LHR)
- Atlanta (ATL) to Paris (CDG)
- Atlanta (ATL) to Amsterdam (AMS)
- Atlanta (ATL) to Frankfurt (FRA)
Do any of you have a flight on one of these routes in the near future? I’m personally looking forward to seeing how this is executed in the air.
- Delta’s New Transatlantic BusinessElite Menu from Atlanta
- Delta Enhancing Their Transatlantic BusinessElite Meals from JFK-LHR