American Airlines is currently running a 30% bonus on purchased miles. And if you did purchase through this bonus offer, you’ll be entered to win 500,000 American Airlines miles. But if you are looking for enough miles for an American Airlines award and are starting from scratch, I’d purchase US Airways miles where they are currently offering a 100% bonus on purchased miles, then you can use those miles for an AA award ticket. Getting 100% is always better than 30% bonus in my opinion.
How To Enter
- Purchase miles through this link to earn 30% bonus
- You’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win 500,000 American Airlines miles
Terms And Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- OPEN TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 18 years or older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska) who are active members of the American Airlines AAdvantage® program.
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central time (“CT”) on May 5, 2014 and all entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on June 13, 2014.
- PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Prize consisting of 500,000 AAdvantage® miles (ARV $9,950).
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of entries received by Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees and agents of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents, are not eligible to win.
- Void where prohibited.
- Participation is subject to complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound.
- Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any Prize.
- Sponsor: American Airlines, Inc. 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., Ft. Worth, Texas 76155.
If you need to top off your American Airlines account with miles, you can do so with a 30% bonus through this link. Plus, you’ll be entered to win 500,000 American Airlines miles. But I wouldn’t purchase miles through this promotion if you are starting from zero miles for an award. Instead, I’d purchase US Airways miles where they are currently offering a 100% bonus on purchased miles.