There are a total of 7 Hyatt Hotels with casinos. The locations range from beach to mountains to wine country. So if you like to partake in a game of chance but don’t like the lights of Vegas, there are some great options in the Hyatt Hotel chain. I’ve found some great rates in low season at two of the properties. Then there is always the option to redeem points or receive comps for your room based on casino play. So there are some cost effective ways to visit some great locations with Hyatt and play a game of chance in the evenings.
The list of hotels with casinos can be found here. We’ve only been to two of the hotels on the list, the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa And Casino and the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino. We would have been to a third, but left Buenos Aires early instead of going over to visit the Park Hyatt Mendoza.
- Hyatt Regency Jeju
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino
- Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki
- Park Hyatt Mendoza
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
There are several Hyatt hotels with casinos on property with good rates in low season and ability to get your rooms comped through casino play.
Have you been to any of the Hyatt Hotels with casinos?
- Weekend In Aruba – Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino
- Weekend In Aruba – Delta Flight And Hyatt Regency
- Weekend In Aruba – Delta Economy Comfort Flight Back Home
- Amazing Aruba Sunset At Palm Beach
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe Trip Report