This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I’ve known Paris hotels to be quite expensive. For example, the time I used Hyatt points to stay at the Park Hyatt Paris, the going rate was close to 1,000 Euros. But thanks to an innovative idea by a few three and four star hotels in the 9th and 11th arrondissement districts, you can pay literally any rate that you want for 1 night in Paris for a limited time.
How To Pay What You Want In Paris
- Book one of 5 eligible hotels from July 21, 2014 through August 10th, 2014
- Must book through this website
- Eligible hotels include:
Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid for 1 double room from 21 July to 10 August 2014 for participating hotels
- Offer valid for one night, additional nights must be paid to each hotel costs in vigueur
- Each booking made in the framework of Operation “pay what you want” is non-editable
- The amount of the fee of € 17 is charged at the time of booking confirmation by email, this amount is not remboursable.L offer “pay what you want” is valid only on the hosting service
- Extras (mini-bar consumption, breakfasts, tax, etc..) Shall be paid from the hotel
- It will be requested upon arrival copy of a photo ID and a credit card imprint
It will be interesting to see how this hotel promotion plays out for sure. Please let us know if you plan on taking “advantage” of this one or not
- First Trip To Paris – It’s The Company That Counts
- The Park Hyatt Paris Trip Report
- Air France Paris Lounge – Part 2 Journey To SMD4 Launch Event
- Air France A380 Upper Deck Business Class Review
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.