This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
One of my favorite benefits of the Chase Ink and Chase Bold cards is the complimentary access to The LOUNGE CLUBTM membership. This membership comes after a few simple steps to sign up (see my prior How To Article here if you don’t know how) and then you can start enjoying the benefits all around the world.
Key Lounge Club Benefits
Each year the card comes with some pretty sweet benefits after you sign up for the access or renew your Chase Ink card.
- Two complimentary visits to participating lounges
- Only $27 per person per visit after the two complimentary visits
- Please note, the first two complimentary visits may apply to members and/or an accompanying guest
Accessing some great little lounges is nice benefit if you already have the card. I was very pleasantly surprised on a recent visit where I discovered possibly the best lounge in the Atlanta airport.
So when I received my renewal membership for renewing my Chase card, I was pleasantly surprised to see I renewed my two free passes to the Club at ATL which has the best complimentary bar offerings in the Atlanta airport.
If you already have a Chase Ink card, make sure you sign up for the Lounge Club passes here.
- How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Lounges Of Las Vegas – Review Of Centurion Lounge And Club At Las
- Potentially The Best New Lounge In Atlanta
- Airspace Opens New Lounge at San Diego Airport
- Do You Tip Club Lounge Bartenders For Free Drinks? – This Guy Didn’t
- Beer Thirty In The Sky Club
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- How To Get Two Free American Airlines Admirals Club Passes
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.