This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Update: Offer is expired.
How To Use Chase Points
The points can be transferred to loyalty partners, and if you don’t know how to do that, just see my “How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners” for a step by step process.
But you can transfer to what I consider some great travel providers like:
- Amtrak Guest Rewards
- IHG Rewards
- Korean Air SkyPass (Delta Airlines Partner
- British Airways (American Airline Partner Airline)
- Marriott Rewards
- Ritz Carlton
- Hyatt Gold Passport
- United Mileage Plus
- Southwest Rapid Rewards
- Virgin Atlantic (Delta Partner)
- Singapore Airlines
My other favorite benefits of the card are:
- The 5X bonus points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services
- Free Lounge Club Passes – Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- Ability to transfer Chase Points between accounts
- No foreign transaction fees
- Ability to transfer and redeem points in Korean Air Business Class and my second flight in Korean Air’s 777 smaller Business Class cabin. Also the ability to redeem for British Airways First Class (although it is better to redeem British Airways for short distance flights), but the British Airways First Class service is top notch.
- Ability to transfer and redeem points with Hyatt to stay in some great Park Hyatt’s like Park Hyatt Tokyo, Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, Park Hyatt Sydney, Park Hyatt Paris, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Park Hyatt D.C. and Park Hyatt Chicago
I have the Chase Ink Plus card for my business and it is my absolute favorite card for earning 5x points per $1 spent. Mrs. Weekly Flyer doesn’t have the card and will most definitely apply for this limited time amazing point bonus offer. Plus, I have another business that I don’t have this card for, and if I signup for a card myself, I should earn the bonus again for the other business.
- Credit Cards That Give Back 7%-10% Points And Miles Each Year
- Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners
- How To Transfer Chase Points Between Accounts
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Chase Points To Marriott Points? Continue Reading For The Answer
- Book a First Class Award To French Polynesia for 60,000 From Hawaii
- Book a Business Class Award To Europe for only 80,000 From U.S.
- Book a Business Class Award To French Polynesia for 90,000 From U.S.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn more miles through shopping portals
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Update on award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Get 5% cash back from Chase Freedom card and transfer tutorial
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn 8 points per dollar and $2 off every gallon of gas
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.