Small Business Saturday with American Express is just around the corner on November 29, 2014. For those of you who don’t know, Small Business Saturday is a promotion from American Express whereby card members can earn three (3) $10 statement credits per eligible American Express Card by shopping at small businesses on the specified day.
What people typically do is pull out any of their American Express qualifying cards like the ones below, and a spend money at small businesses they might shop at anyway, and save money in the process.
Small Business Saturday Registration Details
- Registration is available by:
- Registering at ShopSmall.com
- Logging in to your account at americanexpress.com and clicking on the ‘Amex Offers’ tab or ‘Small Business Saturday’ offer tile in ‘Amex Offers & Benefits’
- By logging into the American Express App and visiting the ‘Offers For You’ tab in the ‘Membership’ section
- By adding the offer directly to your connected Card via amex.co/facebook
- By tweeting #AmexShopSmall to add the offer directly to your connected Card
- Registrations are limited so be sure to register your cards early
- Registration opens at 12:00 A.M. MST (“Mountain Standard Time”) on Nov 16, 2014 and will continue until 11:59 P.M. MST on Nov 29, 2014, unless the registration limit is reached sooner
- Limit of three (3) $10 statements per eligible American Express Card
Small Business Saturday is just around the corner. This means you should be getting ready by activating any additional cards, complete the addition of secondary card members if you were planning on it, and make sure to register as soon as the promotion is available. My guess is that the number of registrations will be large, but you never know so better to be safe by signing up early.