Delta just sent out an email to their Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Medallion members letting them know of a new benefit that they can receive. These Medallion members will now receive elite status with Hertz.
As part of our more rewarding partnership with Hertz, you’ll enjoy even more benefits. Because as a Medallion member, you not only earn more miles when you rent with Hertz, but you’re also eligible to enjoy elite status in the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program which means exclusive lines, expedited service and eligibility for one-car class upgrades (subject to availability*).
ELITE STATUS BENEFITS WITH HERTZ GOLD PLUS REWARDS
- Diamond Medallion Members will receive President’s Circle Program
- Platinum Medallion Members will receive President’s Circle Program
- Gold Medallion Members will receive Five Star Program
With our more rewarding Medallion mileage earning structure and elite status for Medallions like you, now is the perfect time to get behind the wheel of a great partnership.
To take advantage of your status, follow these easy steps:
- Login to your SkyMiles Account
- Enter your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards number into your Car Loyalty Program under Hotel & Car Preferences of My Account (If you are not already a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, then please follow links provided on this page to complete enrollment)
- Click Save Changes
- Follow the link that appears to enter your Delta SkyMiles number for verification and opt-in to receive your benefit.
Please allow up to eight weeks for your status to be reflected in your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards account.
This is a cool new perk that I think Delta Medallion members will enjoy!