As I’ve posted in the past, one of my favorite things to buy at Staples.com is gift cards! I was doing some online shopping this morning looking at paper product deals at Staples and came across some nice gift card deals that might make sense for you if you have a credit card that gives you a bonus for shopping at a office supply store like I do.
Staples Has Gift Card Deals Right Now!
- Go to Staples and navigate to the gift card section or search for gift cards
Gift Card Deals
- Free $20 Promo card when you buy $100 Staples e-gift card =20% bonus card! *
- *The $20 Staples “ePromo Card” is ONLY valid for redemption between January 2 and January 31, 2015.
- Kohl’s $100 gift card for only $90 (email delivery only) =10% savings
- iTunes $50 gift card for only $42.50 =15% savings
- California Pizza Kitchen $50 for only $40 (email delivery only) =20% savings
When you use a credit card like my SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express you’ll get 5% cash back (on first $50,000 spent.)
When you factor in the discounts that Staples is offering on these gift cards, plus add in using a credit card that gives you 5% cash back at office supply stores See Business Card Offers here., you’ve got a nice little deal on these gift cards. The biggest question is how you’ll go and spend these stores gift cards.