I checked my American Express account this morning for my “Offers For You” and was shocked to see this amazing AT&T Wireless offer in my account. Now, I love a good “Offers For You” just like anyone else and get excited to get a statement credit for $20 or $25 on a purchase that I was already planning on making but, this offer makes my head spin! I had to read it twice just to make sure I was seeing it right. Now, I am an AT&T Wireless customer so, that obviously really helps my excitement level but, to get just a straight free $150 credit is sick and makes my Business Platinum Card® from American Express just that much more valuable!
Amazing Amex Offers For You $150 Off $150 AT&T Wireless Bill!
- Check your American Express “Offers For You” tab for the following offer and if you have it, add it to your card.
- I have several Amex cards and my Business Platinum Card® from American Expressis theonly card that I received this offer on.
- It doesn’t appear that this offer is available via Twitter, but for more information on how to use Amex Offers For You with Twitter see my post here.
- Offer expires 4/15/15, Pay your AT&T Wireless bill of $150 or more online or by phone and get a one-time $150 statement credit!
- My AT&T Wireless bill is only $80/month, so I will pay 2 months with this offer for the $150 statement credit!
This offer is one of the most generous that I have been able to take advantage of via an Amex Offers For You. I am a big fan of Amex as there are so many benefits of being an Amex cardholder. I personally have several different Amex cards and therefore am able to maximize on these tremendous offers often! If you are thinking of becoming an Amex cardholder or just getting a new card, see my credit card review series or see more cards here to analyze which cards might be right for you.