This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you are thinking of getting Amazon Prime, today only you can get it for only $72! That’s a savings of 27% off the normal price of $99! But, it’s only today.
Save $27 On Amazon Prime Today Only!
Today from 12:01 a.m., ET, through 11:59 p.m., PT, new members can join Amazon Prime for $72 for the first year and enjoy member-only benefits and content, including our Golden Globe Award-winning series, Transparent. You will be charged when you place your order.
Today only, watch all ten episodes of Transparent, no-membership required.
Go to Amazon here to get the deal.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- Free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
After your first year, your Prime membership will renew for $99/year. Cancel anytime.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.