We wrote about how Wow Air was bringing flights to the US and were going to be offering flights to London for $228 roundtrip.
For those who haven’t heard today, they are still offering flights from Boston to Iceland for $99 one-way, so if you’re looking for a quick and cheap trip to Iceland this summer, now’s the time!
Looking for the flights, I found decent availability from Boston to Iceland for $99.
If you’re looking to go to Iceland now, this summer or even next fall, I would take a look at these deals on WOW Air since for $99 one-way it’s a great deal. The return flight is slightly more so it comes to around $270 roundtrip but it’s still a great deal that I’d jump on.
Have you ever flown WOW Air? Feel free to share your advice if you have!
WOW Air fare rules:
- Carry-on luggage: No bigger than 56x45x25 cm and up to 5 kg (11 lbs), included.
- Luggage allowance: According to standard price list.
- Seat reservation: According to standard price list.
- Charge applied for name changes.
- Charge, and fare difference where applicable, applied for changes to travel dates.
- Cancellations not refunded (different conditions apply for flights to/from the US).
- If you cancel your booking to/from the US (including flights via Iceland) within 24 hours of the original purchase, you will receive a full refund. This is only available for bookings made at least one week prior to travel.
- Optional cancellation protection can be purchased, which ensures a refund if a guest cancels a flight reservation due to unavoidable reasons. More on cancellation protection here.
- Fixed fee for infants (0-2 years). Infants have 5 kg (11 lbs) carry-on luggage allowance (max 56x45x25cm, including handles and wheels).
Hat Tip: View from the Wing