I just received my very own Chase Ink Plus 60,000 offer for the Business Card. The best part, is the annual fee is waived for the first year. The offer looks targeted via snail mail but there are reports of the offer coming through other channels. The offer is valid through June 15th, 2015.
Chase Ink 60,000 Offer With No Annual Fee
The mail came and a bland envelop caught my eye. It turned out to be a pretty good catch because sometimes these offers get thrown in the trash.
According to my targeted offer, from now through June 15, 2015, I can apply for the Chase Ink Plus and receive 60,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points with no annual fee the first year. Here are the details:
- Receive 60,000 bonus points after $5,000 in purchases in the first 3 months
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, thereafter $95
- 5x points on office supply stores and cellular phones, landlines, internet, and cable TV services
- 2x points at gas stations and hotel accommodations (although I like the 5% cash back I get with the Business Platinum Card® from American Express card; not to mention the Centurion Club Lounge Access) Terms Apply.
- 1x points on all other purchases
To get the offer, I need to enter my personal invitation number on my offer which is noted at the bottom. The Offer Code is SRM, but you still need the personal invitation code to get the 60,000 offer according to this letter.
Keep an eye out for increased 60,000 Chase Ink Plus cards in the next month. The card offers some great benefits and comes with no annual fee the first year. We’ve seen this before and I’m guessing we’ll see it again in the future. But this could be useful if you are in the market for a new Chase Ink card with no annual fee the first year.