This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Here’s an interesting promotion from Starwood for your upcoming stays at Four Points Hotels. For 2+ night stays through September 7, 2015, you can book this promotion where you will get 2 Coca-Colas but, even more exciting, a free $20 Four Points prepaid MasterCard at participating properties. You must arrive on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. You can book rate plan FPHOLI here. This might be an interesting promotion for business travelers who are staying at Four Points Hotels anyway.
Free $20 Four Points Prepaid MasterCard With 2 Night Stay
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Four Points by Sheraton hotels and resorts in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between May 18, 2015 and September 7, 2015.
- There is a 2 night length of stay minimum on this promotion.
- Guests must arrive on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- An eligible stay is defined as 2 or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check in or check outs that occur.
- Book online today, visit fourpoints.com/coke.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible stay and include one (1) $20 Four Points Prepaid MasterCard and (2) 20 oz. Coca-Cola beverages. If 20 oz. Coca-Cola beverages are unavailable, 16 OZ. cans will be used.
- A maximum of one (1) $20 Four Points Prepaid MasterCard® will be awarded per reservation booked and completed during the promotional period regardless of how many people are staying under the same reservation.
- Guests residing in the US will receive the prepaid cards in US Dollars. Guests residing in Canada will receive prepaid cards in Canadian Dollars. Guests residing in Latin America will receive cards in US Dollars which can be transferred to local currency at a 2% currency conversion fee.
- (1) $20 Four Points Prepaid MasterCard® will be mailed to the guests’ address of record within 4 weeks of the completed stay.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- This promotion is sponsored by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (Starwood).
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.”
- ©2014 The Coca-Cola Company®. “Coca-Cola” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company®.
- MasterCard International Incorporated is not the sponsor of this promotion and shall have no liability in connection with this promotion.
- Prepaid cards issued by MetaBank® (US), Member FDIC, or Peoples Trust Company (Canada) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. Card terms and expiration apply.
- Prepaid card is given to you as a reward and no money has been paid by you for the card. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused funds will be forfeited at midnight EST the last day of the month of the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply. In the US prepaid card is issued by by MetaBank®, Member FDIC; in Canada card is issued by Peoples Trust Company; pursuant to a license by MasterCard International. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/mastercard-promo (US) or MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/mastercard-univ-can (Canada).
- © 2015 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights reserved.
If you are doing some stays at Four Points Hotels this summer, you might want to check and see if the rate for this promotion is as good or comparable to the best rate available. I’m sure in some instances the rate will be higher for this promotion however, for some this promotion might make sense. If you are staying lets say, 4 nights a week at a Four Points Hotels (2 nights and then 2 nights at another Four Points Hotel) you could be racking up $40 in Four Points prepaid MasterCards per week plus the points!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.