This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
There is another pretty great Amex Offer for You available in my account this morning. This one will save you 40% off a $25 purchase at Carrabba’s Restaurant. I had this available on several of my Amex cards. If you do as well, be sure to try to add it to all your cards by opening the offers in different browsers or on different computers/ipads and then add it to the cards. If your cards are linked in one Amex account, once you add it to one card, the offer tends to disappear from the other cards. This way you can use the offer multiple times on each card!
New Amex Offer For You
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Spend $25 in restaurant, Get $10 back expires 9/7/15.
I love these offers and this is one of the best benefits of being an American Express cardholder in addition to my other favorite, Small Business Saturday! Make sure that you check your account for these offers and add them to your card if you think that you might be able to take advantage of these!
How To Get Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.