Amazon ran this offer back in July and they still have it available through tomorrow only. For a limited time, paid Prime members get a $10 credit on their first Subscribe & Save order. You will get a Free $10 Subscribe & Save Credit when you follow the following instructions by 11:59p.m. Pacific time on August 31, 2015.
1. Create a Subscribe & Save subscription
2. Enter promo code TRYSNS10 in the “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” box when you checkout.
3. Instantly receive your $10 credit.
*Offer only valid for first-time Subscribe & Save orders. See terms and conditions below.
Amazon: Free $10 On $10 Prime Members
Terms and Conditions
- Offer ends at 11:59p.m. Pacific time on August 31, 2015.
- Use promo code TRYSNS10 at checkout for a $10 promotional credit off any qualifying product.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer applies to Subscribe & Save orders of qualifying items only.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- This offer is available to customers with no previous Subscribe & Save order history.
- This offer is available to paid Prime members only.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
This is a sweet deal for Prime members who haven’t tried Subscribe & Save yet because you are basically getting $10 in products for free (shipping is free) and you can cancel the subscription after the 1st month. Happy Shopping!