For those who have been about getting the Citi ThankYou Premier Card, there’s currently an increased offer of 60,000 bonus ThankYou Points after spending $3,500 with the card within the first three months. This is a great card, as those points can redeemed for $750 worth of travel, and this card doesn’t have an annual fee the first year.
This card has previously been offering a 50,000 sign-up bonus, so this increased 60,000 offer is 10,000 points greater than you’d normally receive.
Card Bonus Structure:
- 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas
- 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment
- 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
As a reminder, Citi ThankYou Points can be transferred to the following partners:
- Hilton HHonors
- Asia Miles
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Etihad Guest Miles
- Flying Blue
- Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qantas Points
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
If you’ve been thinking of getting this card, now’s a good time to consider it with the increased offer. There’s no guarantee how long it will last so I’d recommend to get it sooner than later.
Also if you have recently applied for the 50,000 offer, it can’t hurt to either call Citi or message them to see if they will increase your sign-up offer to this one.
Hat Tip: Doctor of Credit