This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you have Visa Infinite® and Visa Signature® you can go here to see if you qualify for the the following offer for 6 months of complimentary Gold Elite status. I notice in the terms that it doesn’t list the US other then select US Virgin Islands, but it certainly doesn’t hurt to try!
Marriott Gold For Targeted Visa Cardholders
Gold Elite. You Deserve It.
You are invited to enjoy six months of complimentary
Gold Elite status in Marriott Rewards® — an offer only for our special Visa Infinite® and Visa Signature® customers. There will be no fee at any time. Sign up now for exclusive travel benefits worldwide.
GOLD ELITE BENEFITS
- Concierge lounge access/breakfast
- Complimentary room upgrade, when available
- Complimentary premium tiered Internet
- 25% bonus on points
- Priority late checkout
- Guaranteed room type
- Reservation Guarantee
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Participation in this offer is by invitation only by Marriott Rewards® to select eligible Visa Infinite and Visa Signature cardholders in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina,Aruba,Bahamas,Barbados,Belize,Bermuda,Bolivia,Bonaire,Brazil.British Virgin Islands,Cayman Islands,Chile,Colombia,Costa Rica,Curaçao,Dominica,Dominican Republic,Ecuador,El Salvador,Grenada,Guadeloupe,Guatemala,Guyana,Haiti,Honduras, Jamaica,Martinique,Mexico,Montserrat,Nicaragua,Panama,Paraguay,Peru,Puerto Rico,St. Kitts and Nevis,St. Lucia,St. Maarten,St. Vincent and the Grenadines,Suriname,Trinidad and Tobago,Turks and Caicos,Uruguay,US Virgin Islands and Venezuela.
- Existing Marriott Rewards members with Gold or Platinum Elite status are ineligible for this offer.
- Enrollment (new members) or registration (existing members) with Marriott Rewards® is required to be eligible for this offer.
- Registration and enrollment for this promotion must occur by November 19 2015.
- Stays made during the promotion prior to registration or enrollment are not eligible for this offer.
- Eligible new or existing members will have 181 days (approximately 6 (six) months) from date of enrollment or registration to enjoy their Gold Elite Status, during which time they must stay 12 nights in order to keep Gold Elite status until February 2017.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for Elite credit.
- Participating brands include JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott® Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels, Marriott Vacation Club and Moxy Hotels.
- Stays at select participating Protea Hotels will count toward achievement beginning February 23 2015.
- For a list of participating Protea Hotels visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- Benefits may vary by hotel brand and are subject to availability. To learn more and for full details regarding Gold status, visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits/gold.mi.
- Marriott International Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “Marriott”) is solely responsible for the administration of the Marriott Rewards® Program (the “Marriott Rewards Program”), including but not limited to verifying the eligibility for benefits and extending such benefits. Visa shall have no responsibility with respect to the Marriott Rewards Program. If you require any support with respect to the Marriott Rewards Program, please contact Marriott Rewards Guest Services at 52 55 110 221 21 (Latin and South America); 55 11 30692507 (Brazil only); 1-800-321-7396 (North America Elite Line)
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi.
- All Elite membership terms and conditions apply. Visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/elite.mi for complete details.
- For questions regarding this program, please contact Marriott Rewards Guest Services at 52 55 110 221 21 (Latin and South America); 55 11 30692507 (Brazil only); 1-800-321-7396 (North America Elite Line)
This is a nice benefit for Visa Infinite® and Visa Signature® cardholders, check to see if you qualify for this offer for 6 months of Gold status with Marriott.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.