This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Marriott’s MegaBonus has returned and you must register for the offer to see what your personalized offer is. Registration is open here. My offer is for 15,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights + 2,000 bonus points after each additional night, up to 35k.
Marriott MegaBonus Register Now: Up To 35k Bonus
To earn double points:
- Register by November 15, 2015
- Stay at participating properties between September 15, 2015 and January, 15 2016
- Earn double points on every paid stay*, starting with your second stay, up to 20,000 bonus points
* A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
Exclusive engagement — now playing at 4,000+ hotels across 16 brands worldwide.
My personal offer
- 15,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights + 2,000 bonus points after each additional night, up to 35k.
- *A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards® members who register for this promotion by November 15, 2015, will earn double points starting with their second paid stay — up to 20,000 bonus points for stays made between September 15, 2015, and January 15, 2016, at participating Marriott® properties.
- The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.
- Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the qualifying stay.
- Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating brands include EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Moxy HotelsSM and Protea HotelsSM.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn points.
I’ve got some Marriott stays coming up so it might make sense for me to work towards those 35,000 bonus points. How about you; which offer did you receive?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.