One of my favorite perks with my American Express Platinum Card is Delta SkyClub access, which is why I’m excited to announce that Delta opened its newest SkyClub at San Francisco (SFO).
Details about the new SFO SkyClub include:
The new facility, which is located beyond the TSA checkpoint, is twice the size of the current Sky Club 9,900 sq. ft. and will stand as the Delta’s signature Club featuring all the newest elements Delta’s Clubs have to offer, including:
- A full menu designed by signature Chef Mai Pham (Author, Culinary Instructor, Chef and Founder of SFO’s finest Thai restaurant – LemmonGrass)
- Food options including healthy selections like Greek yogurt, fresh bagels, hot soup and tasty salads
- THE BAR at Delta Sky Club® (a selection of premium spirits, new local complimentary local IPA craft beer from Anchor Steam Brewing Co., seasonal cocktails, including inspired cocktails by signature chef, Mai Pham)
- Wine Program Curated by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson with wines selected from Napa Valley, Sonoma, Monterey, Paso Robles, Livermore Valley
- Locally inspired art by a number of artists with SFO ties
- Self-service automated espresso machine (using Starbucks beans)
- Upgraded and comfortable seating with modern décor for 187 (100+ more than the old SFO club)
- Shower suites (two) – with Isaac Mizrahi Soaps/Lotions
How To Get Access:
There are many credit cards which provide access to the Delta SkyClubs including the new one at SFO. As reminder both the American Express Platinum Card as well as the Business Platinum Card from American Express provide complimentary SkyClub access.
When it comes to Delta co-branded credit cards, the Delta Reserve American Express provides complimentary SkyClub access, where the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offer SkyClub access at a reduced $29 per person charge.
This is a great new addition to San Francisco, and I can’t wait to try out this SkyClub the next time I’m at SFO.