Last week I posted that there was a new Amex Offer for You for The Home Depot where you could spend $400 or more and get $60 back. Well, there is also a new one for Lowe’s as reported on Slickdeals. This Lowe’s Offer for You appears to be targeted and not available via Twitter and you will need to check your account to see if you also have this available. Be sure to check your account and post a comment if you have something different from Lowe’s.
New Lowe’s Amex Offer For You!
- Lowe’s: Spend $150, get $30 statement credit, expires 10/26/15.
I love Lowe’s so, I hope to find this offer on my account. How about you; did you get this one?
Amex Offers for You are so great and I really love this benefit of being an Amex Cardholder. I love these offers and this is one of the best benefits of being an American Express cardholder in addition to my other favorite, Small Business Saturday! Make sure that you check your account for these offers and add them to your card if you think that you might be able to take advantage of these! If you got anything else different, please post a comment.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Personal American Express eligible card options include (but, not limited to):
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express