This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Great news for Uber fans! Uber will officially be launching in Las Vegas, meaning the next time you’re headed to sin-city, you can take an Uber around town rather than being forced to pay for a cab.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Whatever you are up to this weekend, here is some basic info on what to expect with uberX, our low-cost ridesharing option:
- Convenience: Once you’ve pinpointed your location on the Uber app, a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes–wherever you are.
- Safety: You’ll receive important details about your ride, like contact info for the driver and the license plate of the car. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone who is waiting for you at your destination or just wants to know you are getting home safe.
- Hassle Free: There’s no need to worry about cash — your ride will be charged directly to your Uber account when your trip is over and you’ll get an emailed receipt.
SAMPLE FARE ESTIMATES
- UNLV to Downtown Las Vegas: $13-17
- UNLV to Summerlin: $34-45
- Downtown Las Vegas to Summerlin: $36-48
- Downtown Las Vegas to Henderson: $39-52
- Henderson to Summerlin: $63-84
We’re excited to be here, Las Vegas. For all the latest updates, go ahead and follow us @Uber_Vegas & @Uber_NV and tweet us with #NVLovesUber — we’re here to keep you moving!
I’m thrilled to hear that Uber will be launching in Las Vegas and can’t wait to use it on my next trip there.
In addition, if you haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.