One of my favorite benefits of my Platinum Card® from American Express is the complementary entrance to all the Amex Centurion Lounges. Of course, I wish there were more locations (like Atlanta!) But, on a recent trip to Las Vegas, Mrs. Weekly Flyer and I had the opportunity to use the lounge twice! When we landed in Las Vegas instead of heading to our hotel, we decided to head to the Centurion Lounge for lunch!
Centurion Lounge Las Vegas Lunch Review
Current locations include:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (Terminal D, opposite Gate D17 on the mezzanine), 5:30 am – 10 pm
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (Concourse D, opposite Gate D1), 5 am – 11 pm
- Miami International Airport (Concourse D, near Gate D12), 5 am – 11 pm
- New York’s LaGuardia Airport (Terminal B, pre-security, on the upper level), Sunday – Friday 5:30 am – 8 pm, Saturday 5:30 am – 6:30 pm
- San Francisco International Airport (Terminal 3, near Gate 74), 5 am – 11 pm
- *Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Concourse B, opposite Gate B3), 5 am – 10 pm
*The Centurion Studio is an extension of The Centurion Lounge in a smaller setting.
Our lunch at the Centurion Lounge Las Vegas:
Baked chicken with lemon and shallots, macaroni & cheese, tomato soup, salad and dessert was cookies, brownies or a baked cherry tart. Of course, complementary rose and we also had sparkling waters.
There were other options as well like small sandwiches, asparagus and fruit.
Our favorite thing was the macaroni and cheese and the cherry tart dessert which we had seconds of!
Normally, we use lounges on the outbound, but since this lounge is so nice and we could enter for free with our Platinum Card® from American Express, we figured we saved at least $50 by not eating our lunch at the hotel.
You can see my previous review of this lounge here for many more pictures of the amenities inside the lounge.
I love the Centurion lounges. The Las Vegas Centurion Lounge is very comfortable and we found the food quite good as well. We also visited it in the morning on the way home for breakfast when we flew home.
Who is eligible to visit The Centurion lounge network?
Access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary for global Platinum Card® from American Express and Centurion® Members. All other Card Members with a valid American Express® Credit or Charge Card are eligible to purchase access to the Lounge for $50 per day, subject to capacity.
Access to The Centurion Studio is exclusively complimentary for global Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members.
To access The Centurion Lounge or The Centurion Studio, the Card Member must present The Centurion agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and a government-issued I.D.