Chase has been offering an increased sign-up bonus on their Chase Ink Plus Card, which has a current offer 60,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 with the first 3 months, however today is your last chance to take advantage of this offer.
- Chase celebrates small businesses with a special bonus offer!
- For a limited time, earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees.
- Free Employee Cards.
There are a lot of great Chase business credit card sign-up bonuses out-there, but if you’re looking for an increased sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after signing up and meeting initial spend, then consider this card. If you thinking of starting a business such as selling stuff on eBay or if you run or your company, then definitely look at the business cards as well.
This cars is great for using at office supply stores, where you can gift cards for other merchants such as Whole Foods, Starbucks, etc. since you would be earning 5X the points!
Today is the last day for these offers, so be sure to take advantage of it if you’re interested in it.