There are several good Amex Offers for You that are not targeted available right now via Twitter. For Rocketmiles you can get a $50 statement credit. With Renaissance Hotel, you can get a $40 credit and with Undercover Tourist you can get $30 back. If you think that you can use any of these and you have an eligible American Express card, simply tweet the #hashtags below for each offer to have them added to your card. If you are planning a trip one or more of these could save you some money!
Round Up Of Travel Amex Offers For You Via Twitter
- Rocketmiles, Spend $200, Get $50 Back, Valid 9/14/15-10/30/15. #AmexRocketmiles Blog Post
- Renaissance Hotels, Spend $200, Get $40 back, expires 11/30/15. #AmexRenaissance Blog Post
- Undercover Tourist: Spend $150, get $30 back, expires 12/31/2015. #AmexUCT Blog Post
These Twitter offers are great because anyone can add them to their Amex card and you can also add them to multiple cards. You can also check your account for more targeted Amex Offers for You like the one for Emirates, see post here.
If you hold Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express you should check and see if you received this offer from Emirates Airlines because you also earn 3x Amex Membership Rewards points on airfare bought directly from the airline.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Personal American Express eligible card options include (but, not limited to):
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express