This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you are in the market for an affordable tablet for yourself or for your family, check out this deal on a great travel accessory. I know our kids have this on their lists this year! Amazon is offering a sweet price on their Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB at only $49.99 delivered free. If you are looking to put a bunch of these under your tree, you can buy 5 and get one for free for yourself with promo code!
Hot Deal Fire Tablet Buy 5 Get 1 Free!
- Shop Amazon for Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB
- If you need a bunch of these, you can buy 5 and get one for free with code FIRE6PAC
- Free Shipping!
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
Other Amazon Discounts Available:
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.