This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Here is a nice offer for Amazon where when you use 1 Membership Rewards (MR) point to pay for your order of $50 or more, you can save $15 on your order with promo code. This is a great deal if you have some Amazon shopping to do!
Amazon: $15 Off $50 Promo When Use 1 MR Point
To Receive your Promotional Discount you must:
1. Add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping card.
2. Enter the promo code SWP9AXP15 in the box provided on the checkout page and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
3. $15 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
1. This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 11/13/2015, or while supplies last. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
2. You must have an Amazon.com account to redeem the promotion code. If you are creating a new Amazon.com account, please be aware that it may take up to 72 hours before your promotion code will be accepted and applied. Accordingly, you must create a new account on or before 11/10/2015 in order to redeem the promotion code.
3. Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $50 of eligible products, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is entered at checkout. Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
4. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled Card.
5. Enter the promotion code at checkout through the Amazon.com shopping cart. After redeeming the code, a credit of $15 will be automatically applied to your eligible purchase as long as Membership Rewards points are selected as your method of payment, at least one Membership Rewards point is used for the purchase and your shopping cart contains at least $50 of eligible products.
6. Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon.com in the past twenty four months.
7. Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
8. Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com.
9. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
10. Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
11. Limit one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
12. Offer may not be combined with other offers.
13. Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
14. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
15. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
16. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
17. Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
18. This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible American Express card issued in the United States.
This is a nice offer from Amazon where you can easily save $15 when you use 1 MR point to pay for your order. If you did this last time I posted it, you can try unlinking your MR points to Amazon and then relink it to see if the promo code works then. Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.