In year’s past, American Express has always offered statement credits on Small Business Saturday, but as we announced, they were no longer going to be offering them this year.
However, shortly after they announced that, they decided to offer a $10 statement credit for Small Businesses, which you could use anytime through November 28, 2015, not just on Small Business Saturday, however they appear to be targeted.
I registered all my American Express cards using the Amex Offers for You section, and have been spending $10 at many local businesses in my neighborhood this month. Normally, as soon as I make the charge, I get an email from Amex telling me that I earned a $10 credit.
If you have not yet, login to your American Express account, and check to see if you’re eligible to add the $10 statement credit “Offer for You” to your cards.
Even though American Express isn’t officially offering a Small Business Credit, this $10 statement credit for Small Businesses is pretty similar in my mind, since all my cards were eligible for it. Be sure to check your Amex account and add them to your eligible Amex card/s.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Personal American Express eligible card options include (but, not limited to):
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express