This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Reader Ryan passed along a great double dip on a restaurant American Express Offer for You. This tip got me thinking what other double dips might be available during this holiday season. Here is a list of what I have come up with so far. Thanks to Ryan!
Double Dips Amex Restaurant Offers For You
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Spend $25, get $5 back, expires 12/31/15.
Ryan says that you can combine this Offer for You with Buffalo Wild Wing’s promotion of at least a $5 bonus with every $25 gift card you purchase. So, you will get the bonus and the $5 credit on your Amex card if you have this Offer for You loaded.
Right now you get a $10 bonus card when you buy $50 in gift card at Olive Garden. I spent $50 on Olive Garden website for an e-gift card, got a bonus $10 gift card, and got $10 back on my Amex card!
- Pei Wei, Spend $20, Get $5, expires 1/31/16. Post here.
Pei Wei is selling gift cards for the holidays buy $25 get a $5 card for free plus the $5 Amex credit.
I save so much money with these Amex Offers for You! Might as well take advantage of these double dips which would make great gifts or save you some money on your future dining!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
HT: Reader Ryan
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.