This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Last week there were a couple of new Amex Offers for You that became available if you want to add them to your eligible Amex cards. I love Offers for You from American Express and save so much money on purchases that I would have made any ways! Here is a round up of available Hotel related Amex Offers For You.
Hotel Amex Offers For You
- AmexTravel.com, Tweet #AmexTravel100
DetailsGet a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $600 or more for a prepaid hotel booking at AmexTravel.com by 3/15/16. Excludes the Fine Hotels & Resorts. See terms for additional exclusions.
More Offers For You
- Get $50 back on your Next Hotel Stay with Spend of $250.
- New Hilton Amex Offer For You
- Marriott, Spend $250, Get 3,000 bonus points, expires 2/1/16.
- SLS South Beach, SLS Las Vegas and The Raleigh Miami Beach Individual Offers:
I save so much money with these Amex Offers for You! Check your accounts and post a comment if you have these offers or different ones!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.