This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Be sure to register for Marriott’s newest promotion which looks pretty good. Looks like there are 3 offers/combos that you can get when you register, this FlyerTalk thread sums them up pretty well, here.
- register by April 15, 2016
- Stay at participating properties between February 1 – May 15, 2016
- Win #1: Earn a free night after two stays
- Win #2: Unlock your new bonus points offer – and register when it appears in your online account
- Win #3: Every stay counts at 4,000+ hotels worldwide
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by April 15, 2016 will earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-5 hotel (value of standard free night award ranges from 7,500 points for Category 1 hotels to 25,000 points for Category 5 hotels) after two paid stays made between February 1, 2016 and May 15, 2016 at participating Marriott® properties.
- If a member completes two qualifying stays during the promotional period, an additional offer will be unlocked and become available in the member’s account within 2-3 days after the second qualifying stay.
- The member may not receive additional notification except through their online member account and must register for the additional offer within two (2) weeks from the date the additional offer becomes available.
- Maximum one (1) free night award earned with this promotion per member to be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-5 properties.
- Free night award will expire six (6) months after the date of issuance.
- An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
- An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
- The awarded free night certificate is not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
- Visit MarriottRewards.com or contact us for complete details.
© 2016 Marriott International, Inc.
Definitely register for this one here, you never know when you might have some stays coming up that you can maximize with this promotion from Marriott. Stay at participating properties between February 1 – May 15, 2016 for this promo.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.