Amazon is offering a new monthly payment option for Amazon Prime membership. I love Amazon Prime and use the many benefits daily. With the new monthly option, you can choose when you would like to have Amazon Prime versus paying for it annually. If you just want Prime Video, you can get it for $8.99/month and if you want full benefits of Prime, you can pay $10.99/month. This is not necessarily a great savings unless you only want the benefits for a short period of time because with the annual Prime option, you are only paying $8.25/month.
Amazon Prime New Monthly Payment Options
Your membership also includes:
- Unlimited streaming with Prime Video
Choose from tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes
- Ad-free music with Prime Music
Listen to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos
Secure photo storage with anywhere access
- Access to Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and Kindle First
Borrow a book a month from over 800,000 titles and choose one pre-released title each month
- Early access to thousands of great deals
Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon, and shop new events on MyHabit.com
- Prime members can share FREE Two-day shipping, Prime Instant Video Streaming, Prime Early Access, and the ability to borrow books from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Prime members can also share access to the 20% off diapers discount and the 15% Baby Registry Completion discount, compliments of Amazon Family.
- Create a Family Library to share books, apps, and games on your Amazon devices and media apps.
- Both adults can manage parental controls with Amazon FreeTime for up to 4 children.
Amazon Prime benefits are pretty awesome! Now Amazon is offering a new monthly payment option for Amazon Prime membership. It is always nice to have more options. The monthly option is not necessarily a great savings unless you only want the benefits for a short period of time because with the annual Prime option, you are only paying $8.25/month.