This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Yesterday I had the following Amex Offer for You available in my account for AmexTravel, see all the details of that here. This morning I was looking through my Amex accounts and found a couple more new Offers for You that you may be interested in. Be sure to check your Amex accounts and add these to your eligible Amex cards if you think that you can use them!
Couple More New Amex Offers For You Today!
- Seasons 52, Spend $50, Get $10 back, Up to 2x, expires 5/29/16.
- Cole Haan, Spend $250, Get $50 back, expires 6/12/16.
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Check your Amex account and post a comment if you had these Offers for You or a different ones.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.